We’ve been honoured to be consistently recognised for our service and integrity. Liberty have been finalists in the Telstra Business Awards and won the Leader Newspaper Business Awards five years in a row. In 2007, we were given the accolade of Leader Newspapers Business of the Year for the Sunbury and Macedon Ranges area. These prestigious awards are determined by popular vote from the public, combined with the results of in-depth assessment of the integrity and consistency of our business practices.
In 2008, Dr Tony received an award from the Chiropractors Association of Australia for Outstanding Service.
We’re very excited to announce that Dr Tony Croke was made Victorian Chiropractor of the Year in August 2010. The Chiropractor of the Year award recognises his services to the Chiropractors Association of Australia, the chiropractic profession and the community. Thank you for inspiring all of us at Liberty to serve you in the best way we can. We see these awards as a reflection of your support, encouragement, warmth and trust.
- 2010 – Dr Tony Croke, Victorian Chiropractor of the Year
- 2010 – Powercor Macedon Ranges Business Awards – Green Recognition Environment Award
- 2009 – winner, Melbourne’s Favourites – Professional Services
- 2008 – Dr Tony Croke, Outstanding Service Award – Chiropractors Association of Australia
- 2008 – winner, Leader Business Awards – Health Services.
- 2007 – winner, Leader Business Awards – Business of the Year
- 2007 – winner, Leader Business Awards – Professional and Community Services
- 2006 – winner, Leader Business Awards – Fitness and Wellbeing
- 2004 – finalists, Telstra Business Awards – Professional Services
- 2003 – Chiropractic Visionary Award – Australian Spinal Research Foundation